- The Facebook Creator Studio app
- You can now schedule Instagram comments with Later
- Twitter's Good Copy, Bad Copy program
- Logitech StreamCam records horizontal and vertical videos
- Clipscribe helps you automatically create captioned videos in seconds!
We also talked about LinkedIn Live targeting and YouTube Applause last week on Episode 229.
Social Chatter: Social Media Marketing Talk Show - Episode 230
Facebook Creator Studio App, A Companion to Creator Studio
With the Facebook Creator Studio app, you can manage and edit Facebook Page posts, see performance analytics and respond to messages. You can even manage multiple Facebook Pages at once.
Facebook had this to say about the Creator Studio app.
The app is an evolution of and mobile complement to Creator Studio, the desktop hub dedicated to helping creators and publishers manage their content, track performance, and connect meaningfully with their audiences on Facebook. The new experience offers the same actionable insights and meaningful engagement metrics, all from the ease of a mobile device.
Here is a look at the Facebook Studio Creator App.
Why The Facebook Creator Studio App Matters For Your Business
If you previously used the Facebook Creator app, which shut down in March 2019, the Facebook Creator Studio app is essentially a replacement with a new interface. Keep in mind that the Creator Studio app does not allow you to create new posts (right now).
As a business, if you struggle with keeping up with Facebook Page posts from fans or want to better track your Page performance through Facebook Insights, the Facebook Creator Studio app does these things well (and saves you time). We expect to see post creation in a future update.
Schedule Instagram Comments Using Later
Why Scheduling Instagram Comments Matters For Your Business
While you can only schedule the first comment on your Instagram post on all Later paid plans, by having the ability to schedule Instagram comments, you can plan out which Instagram hashtags to use ahead of time.
Remember, you can schedule Instagram comments (in addition to hashtags).
To add a first comment on Instagram using Later, follow these steps.
- Open up the post scheduler in Later. This is available on desktop, iOS or Android.
- Enter your hashtags or any text in the first comment.
- Schedule your post as usual (add your Linkedin.bio as well)
- You have just learned how to schedule Instagram comments!
Once you have scheduled your first Instagram comment, you may want to optimize the hashtags you used (or that first comment) to see if you have the right hashtag categories or text and whether it drives engagement with your followers.
Other Social Media News Mentioned
Here are some additional social media news topics that we covered on our weekly live social media marketing talk show that are worth checking out.
- Facebook News
- Facebook has blocked valuable ad data in new privacy update.
- Facebook will pay you up to $5 to record your voice.
- Vimeo launches Vimeo Create. an AI-powered social video editing platform.
- Twitter rolled out the "Good Copy, Bad Copy" program for sharing best practices.
Do you know what makes for effective Tweet copy? ✏️
— Twitter Business (@TwitterBusiness) February 24, 2020
- Snapchat has launched AR lenses that transform the ground around you.
— Russ Caditz-Peck (@RussCP) February 20, 2020
- Social Selling is using social media tools to faciliate the sale - it is an evolution in the sales process
- Get to know your customers - scour the web, before connecting with someone
- If you're not a good salesperson to begin with, social selling won't improve things
- Social selling can enhance cold calling, because you have more information you can use when going into a call
- Take an interspective look at your skills, products and services to see if they align with your messaging you are putting out
- Build a solid foundation first before the goals, objectives and plan
- Research your competitors to see what they are doing and how you match up
What Is Social Selling?
This week on our social media marketing talk show, we also invited Jeff Sheehan to share tips on leveraging social selling.
Here are the tips that he shared.
How Can You Start Use Social Selling Today?
Jeff also shared tips to help you immediately start implementing social selling
In addition to sharing the latest news from this past week, we also highlighted some great social media tools and apps for you to check out.
The first tool that we have for you this week is Logitech StreamCam.
The Logitech StreamCam is a USB-C streaming webcam. It captures video at 1080P HD 60fps.
The Logitech StreamCam is different compared to other webcams on the market. It includes a smart auto-focus system that can easily track and recognize faces.
Where it truly shines is that you can capture both horizontal and vertical video. This way you can easily create video content for a webinar or your YouTube channel or use it for live-streaming on mobile.
The Logitech StreamCam runs around $170, which is a great valuable for a quality webcam.
Record better video
The second tool that we have for you this week is Clipscribe.
80% of social media videos are watched without the sound on.
With Clipscribe, you can quickly create sub-captioned videos in minutes.
This way you can grab the attention of your audience whether they watch your videos with or without the sound on.
Clipscribe helps you automatically caption videos, gives you access to a headline designer, countdowns, branding and much more.
You can get the personal version of Clipscribe with 30 minutes of video uploads per month and 30 GB of online storage for $45. If you upgrade to Clipscribe Pro, you can upload up to 80 minutes of video for transcription per month. You also get 80GB of storage. This will run you $90.
Quickly create videos with captions
That's it for this week's episode of Social Chatter.
To watch next week's episode of Social Chatter, your weekly social media marketing talk show, tune-in to our YouTube channel or watch on Facebook to learn about the latest breaking social media news from this week!