Welcome to the 258th episode of Social Chatter, the longest running social media marketing talk show. We cover the latest social media news from this past week, including new TikTok marketing tools, including the TikTok marketing partner program and TikTok Stitch.
- TikTok announced new marketing tools.
- You'll soon be able to add Instagram caption stickers to your Stories content.
- Twitter is adding context to Twitter Trends.
- New tool: SocialBee can help you quickly repurpose evergreen content throughout the year for your social media channels.
If you missed the last episode of our social media marketing talk show, we discussed Instagram Guides.
Social Chatter: Social Media Marketing Talk Show - Episode 258
TikTok Marketing Tools For Your Business
This week, TikTok launched a series of TikTok marketing tools to help empower your business.
These include the TikTok marketing partner program, as well as TikTok Stitch.
TikTok Marketing Partner Program
The TikTok marketing partner program is a marketing tool to extend your usage on TikTok.
The TikTok marketing program will extend our capabilities for marketers to express themselves creatively and connect with the TikTok community with the official introduction of the TikTok For Business Marketing Partner Program.
With new TikTok marketing tools, such as the marketing program, you'll have an easier way to work with professional tools to enhance your TikTok content.
"We're thrilled to collaborate with some of the most strategic and trusted leaders in the advertising industry and continue giving marketers access to more tools to successfully create, measure and optimize ad campaigns on TikTok.
TikTok is partnering with companies such as Bidalgo, Bidshake, Sprinklr, VidMob, Cohley, Byte, IgniteXR, Poplar Studio, Kantar, and a host of others to help you throughout every stage of your campaigns.
A second addition new marketing tool is TikTok Stitch.
Stitch is a tool that will let you integrate scenes from other TikTok videos into your own.
Stitch allows users the ability to clip and integrate scenes from another user's video into their own. Like Duet, Stitch is a way to reinterpret and add to another user's content, building on their stories, tutorials, recipes, math lessons, and more.
Here is a look at how TikTok Stitch can be used to enhance video content that you create.
Why New TikTok Marketing Tools Matter For Your Business
Even if you don't spend much time on TikTok, you have to give them credit. They are empowering businesses to create content with their marketing partner program and Stitch tool.
For example, with TikTok Stitch, this presents a unique opportunity. Most users will focus on the ease of use to create such videos. We look at the bigger picture. That is that TikTok marketing tools are also encouraging you to collaborate with others.
For example, you can build relationships with other TikTok users to bring exposure to your business, but also introduce you to others (who might be able to even help you improve your content).
Other Social Media News Mentioned
Here are some additional social media news topics that we covered on our weekly live social media marketing talk show that are worth checking out.
- Twitter Trends will start showing more context.
- Facebook's photo porting tool is adding support for Drobpx, Koofr.
- Facebook Messenger will now limit you to five forwards to people or groups, in an effort to cutdown on misinformation.
- Facebook Watch is adding the ability to follow topics.
How to Increase Visibility On Social Media
We talked with Juliette Stapleton about gaining visibility across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and so on.
Here are the tips that she shared.
How Do You Quickly Build Your Visibility On Facebook?
The speed of your growth directly depends on how much focus and effort you put into it. If you are building your visibility organically, which is my preferred way, the strategy should include two parallel objectives.
- Growing your audience by actively engaging, reaching out and adding people who fit your ideal client avatar to your network, while creating content that speaks to the frustrations and desires of your customer to appeal to the right type of people and generate leads.
- Positioning yourself as an authority in you niche, and you can do it very fast if you tap into positioning by association and start an online show, where you could interview other successful figures in your niche who will not just make your content more valuable, it will also expose you to their audiences, helping your first objective.
How Do You Target Your Ideal Clients With Your Personal Facebook Profile?
Your targeting starts with first impressions, so you need to transform your personal profile into a lead generating funnel by swapping information about you for a call-to-action and simple steps your leads can take to get to know more about your business.
- Even the title of your workplace on your personal profile could be changed from a title, to something like "Want to get more clients? Follow me" or "Frustrated with those extra pounds? Let's get rid of them together". Facebook will link your business page to it and you will get any potential client who comes across your personal profile interested to find out more and into your marketing funnels.
- To get more of these people to enter your funnels you need to actively engage in groups or pages that your ideal client is likely to follow or be part of. In a nutshell, you now have a traffic source from someone seeing a comment you left in a place they trust, to your profile, and into your own marketing funnels.
How Do You Measure Success As An Influencer?
- Look at the data. What moves the needle?
- If you are working with a company, how much engagement do your posts generate from others?
In addition to sharing the latest news from this past week, we also highlighted some great social media tools and apps for you to check out.
The first tool that we have for you this week is SocialBee.
Do you find that you spend a lot of time managing your social media content, rather than working on growing your business?
This week, we took a look at SocialBee, a social media management tool that compares to Agorapulse.
With SocialBee, an all-in-one social media management platform, you can work to automate posting to your social media channels, while working on other areas of your business.
Here is a look at how SocialBee can help you repurpose your content for social media.
SocialBee starts at $19 per month. This includes one user workspace and five social media profiles. You can try SocialBee free for 14-days.Repurpose your content with SocialBee
X Ai, An Instant Meeting Scheduler
The second tool that we have for you this week is X Ai.
Do you find you spend more time chasing people to interview on your live show or podcast?
While most people are extremely busy, getting them to book a time or finding time to follow-up, can reduce your productivity.
With X Ai, you can work more efficiently to schedule your meetings. All you need to do is tell X AI to send time options to your guests and follow up to ensure the meeting gets scheduled.
It is like having your own personal assistant to book your meetings.
Your meetings are automatically scheduled and you can focus on growing other areas of your business.
X Ai offers a free plan. If you want to accept payments when users schedule a meeting, it can do that for you as well. Simply upgrade to the individual plan, which is $8 per month.Use X Ai to automatically book your meetings
To sum it up this week, the new TikTok marketing tools, including the marketing partner program and TikTok Stitch, can make it fun (and easy) to create content that can engage your audience. Remember, even if you are not using TikTok, you can borrow some of their marketing tool ideas and apply them to other areas of your business.
To watch next week's episode of Social Chatter, your weekly social media marketing talk show, tune-in to our YouTube channel or watch on Facebook to learn about the latest breaking social media news from this week!